May 11, 2026
This week was a was a fun experience since I had a 2 day vacation. I left Thursday morning for companion exchanges in Pisco and stayed there until Saturday morning. Pisco is awesome because its on the coast and the area I was in, San Andres, is a small fishing town right on the ocean. My companion during the exchange was Elder Koch. We had a magical time running in the morning along the ocean. I want a comp who likes to work out in the morning like Elder Koch.
The ocean, the humidity and the smell made me feel like I was in California. The friends and members I met there were great. I'm hoping I get sent there when transfers come at the end of this week.
On the bus drive back to Ica they were playing the new Avatar on the TV. It was in spanish so it was good practice for my spanish comprehension haha.
Last night we ate back to back member meals. The second family we visited gave us a huge plate of food. Big old Pig, sausage, potatoes and a rack of ribs. I was already stuffed from the food we ate at the other members house right before. It was a painful experience.
Today for Pday we went to wakachina, played soccer and volleyball and we ate KFC. Another great week!
Love you all!
Comments
Post a Comment